Using information from your customer database you can
- Address your customers by name
- Use photos, text and graphics that appeal directly to each customer’s need, preference or choice
- For example, if a company is looking to reach 5,000 unique individuals in one marketing campaign, 5,000 unique documents can be printed for each individual’s tastes. All with the same speed, accuracy and resolution of printing one document 5,000 times.
How is each piece targeted and relevant to the recipient?
- You can mix and match images and messaging to make your direct mail more personal and relevant to each recipient – which in turn, increases the number of measurable responses.
- Test offer and design elements! The opportunities to provide different offers based on targeted, personally relevant data are endless.
- Read-Match-Print! “Match Mail” is no problem so go ahead and use a personalized letter, personalized remittance and a closed face envelope
Ready to increase the effectiveness of your marketing efforts?